Sunday, March 31, 2019

We GRINDING

Now that our final week for working for this project is coming up and then we have to worry about the CCR video, I've managed to complete my cover page. here it is 


I was able to create a PNG image but cutting out and cropping the background of the image I had with my main athlete. It was a long process that needed precision to be able to have the cut out fit with no flaws. Another choice I made was to have the color scheme match the jersey color of the athlete. I felt like this was a solid choice because it has a set tone to it and matches throughout the entire magazine. One last thing i had in mind was add an extra page for advertisement. I'm looking for using athletic merchandise from high schools and advertise them to fit the theme of my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment