Saturday, March 16, 2019

group meeting #2

Last class my classmates and I were able to get into groups and talk about our projects and ideas we had and be able to get feedback from different people. I felt like this group meeting helped me with building up confidence for my project.  I was able to speak about my two page spread and get positive feedback about it and more ideas of how to format properly. This meeting I didn't have much to discuss about since I felt like I had most of my components ready to make my magazine. I also got feedback on how the font I have fits the overall magazine and was a good choice. The only criticism I got was how I wanted to layout my masthead. I wanted to go for a sports illustrated type of masthead where the main athlete would be placed in front of the masthead. The feedback I got was how my magazine isn't big yet, so covering up the masthead would not portray the title properly and would not allow viewers to know what magazine it is. My favorite feedback was about how original my idea was for making a magazine following high school sports. It's something that isn't seen much so that made me happy. But overall this group meeting was good and helpful to continue the process of my project, because at the end of the day it's all about the GRIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment