Sunday, March 17, 2019

Finally !

So after looking through most of the website I found the font that I believe would fit my magazine theme the best. For titles of stories I was looking at the font "Knucklehead" by Mcraft Studio. 


I chose this font because I felt like it fit the most for titles in the magazine. It has the bold feel to it just as it did for the masthead. I'd only be using this font for titles of the magazine.
Another thing I wanted to do was have a different font for the table of contents, but after thinking it over I feel like having the same font throughout the magazine would have a better look to it rather than having a full mix of different fonts. Now from here I will hopefully begin to apply everything into the magazine and get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment