Sunday, March 3, 2019

Quick update

Here comes another post about my cover... Sorry about that but I just want to have a cover page that makes the audience want to see what the next cover issue would be. After doing more research, I was able to come across many different ways and creative ideas to make a great cover image!

1. Using a one point perspective

  •  A one point perspective is basically the chance to have the cover image seem like it keeps continuing. The image would only have one vanishing point and would be opposite of the viewers eye.
 Inspiring magazine covers

2. Being able to play with illusions 
  • Having the cover being manipulated by the images would be a great way to have the Eye-Catching image that I want for my magazine. 
 Image result for best magazine cover
3. Centering the Masthead 
  • Since my recent post have been about my masthead and figuring out what would work best, having the masthead centered would be different from most magazines where the basic cover would have the masthead on top. "This cover of Pilot, designed by Jase Mildren, gives the masthead pride of place in the center of the cover."
Inspiring magazine covers
These were the top ideas I researched and found would be best to fit within my type of magazine designs. There still time to before the final product, But these ideas are taken into consideration for me due to the uniqueness.

Website 
  • https://www.canva.com/learn/magazine-cover-design/

No comments:

Post a Comment