Friday, March 1, 2019

Grind ?

I'm looking into making a masthead that catches the attention on high school athletes. "Grind" can be described as putting in the work needed to become great at one's craft. So I feel like having Grind in bold letters would be a masthead that would Fit the teen magazine since most kids try to commit or get drafted into collegiate or professional sports. This would be my idea of what I would want the Masthead to be.
I know it needs more work to it, but this would be the layout I would be looking for. Being able to have a simple cover page and but enough to catch the eye of viewers. "main athlete as cover page", my idea for it would be to have the entire background be filled with the athlete. Adding a unique background but portraying the athlete as the center piece. I'm looking into just keeping it simplistic yet eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment