Thursday, February 28, 2019

Group discussions

So, it's been a decent time I haven't posted here but that's because I was slacking. I actually missed 2 blog post I was supposed to do last week. But that's not the point. Today I was assigned a group to go over my FINAL portfolio project. We all had a chance to describe what we all were planning to do for our project and be able to give each other feedback on our "blue print". Since I need to fill you guys in, I'm working on a high school sports magazine issue. This magazine would be focusing on high school sports and discussions that go around the sports world. The main focus of today was how useful the group meeting was, how brainstorming together on each project helped each one of us have a better understanding and clear view of what others would expect from each project. We were all able to collaborate and came up with great ideas for my project. Here are a few ideas my group and I were able to come up with.


  
I'm actually looking forward to getting in to groups and be able to discuss more about my project and get more diverse ideas from different students, and just attempt to reach the max capability I can with my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment