Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Designing

I was wondering how I was going to be able to bring my magazine to life and be able to edit every aspect I can. So, I did some research on which software I was able to use and I landed on this easy,accessible and cheap app.


Image result for indesign

Indesign is a software created by adobe systems that works such as a 'photoshop' but has more access and easier manual to make posters, flyers and most importantly magazines

Image result for indesign
As you can see here, there is easy access to all editing tools needed to cut out an image or apply a different background. I'm looking forward to using this app to its full potential to be able to bring my magazine to life!
I would use this app for basically my entire editing process. Be able to insert athletes with vivid backgrounds, be able to create my table of contents and my two-page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment