Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Lets GRIND

New week and our fifth week of working on our project. For me it has really been about planning it all out these past weeks, but now is the time we begin the masterpiece. I'm really excited to start putting the pieces together and seeing my final outcome. I've been arranging pictures that I will be using within my magazine. Since i'm focusing on high school sports, my main athlete for my cover page will be Varsity Team captain for my High school boys basketball team. I'm actually really good friends with him, so this gives me an opportunity  to interview him and get more insight from a highly ranked player that already has colleges looking at him. I feel like having him as a source brings more credibility and more interaction for my magazine.
Now is when everything gets put into one piece and I am excited for my final product, hope you guys will enjoy the rest of the ride !

No comments:

Post a Comment