Sunday, March 3, 2019

Trying to make it the best !

I've been looking at my cover page and trying to see what I could do to make it eye-catching and creative. Looking into other magazines and how they were able to have their entire cover page to stand out, helped me with discovery what I could do. Since I don't have an idea yet of what my headline story would be yet. I was thinking of having my masthead blend into the main cover image.
From my research, I've noticed patterns of how sports magazines covers have the masthead positioned behind the cover athlete. For example:

Image result for sports magazine Image result for sports magazine

These big sport companies are able to have a cover image that stands out but is simplistic also. These were the aspects I was looking for but I want to be able to create something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment