Wednesday, March 13, 2019

what font is going to be used ?

Since the name of my magazine is "GRIND" I was looking into having a sharp font that has a way of exploding the masthead. Something that gives the masthead importance and sharpness. The font I am experimenting with is "capture it" by Magique Fonts.


  • I was looking into masthead being something aggressive like this font. I feel like this font gives the masthead a sharp feeling to it and relates to a sports theme. 
  • This font would be used for the Table Of Contents also to be able to have the same theme.
Aside from the font for the masthead I'm looking for another font that would have a soothing and smooth texture to it for the font within the magazine. I'm still debating about whether I should maintain this font for the entire magazine (for headings etc.) I'll still be looking into it but as of now I see this font being the best fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment