Sunday, March 10, 2019

struggling

So, this is going to be a quick post, just trying to get to the point. I have been struggling with just having my blue print set for my magazine. I'm having trouble on just sticking to one idea, when I know I can have the best magazine I can possibly make. I have trouble with deciding on things such as:

  • Table of contents layout 
  • The font of the masthead
  • certain pictures with high quality 

It's just the simple things that get me wanting to do more. I want viewers of my magazine to be able see the attention to detail and the work put into the magazine. After this week I will start the process of editing and bringing the magazine to life. Also start to have layouts and work with the color scheme to make it the best possible sports magazine I can do. It's not an easy project but the struggle is what is pushing me forward to perfect what I am capable of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment