Sunday, April 7, 2019

FINAL POST

For my final post before I turn in my final product and CCR, I just wanted to reflect through the 7 weeks I had to complete my project. This project helped me with learning new technological techniques for editing and even creating an entire magazine. I had fun through the process but also had stress mixed in with it. Taking the photos and applying them onto the magazine, finding a font that would fit the overall theme, and most importantly the layout for the magazine. It wasn't an easy process and time and dedication was put into my work. Having to post weekly made me more interactive with my project and helped me constantly work on my magazine. What I liked overall was I was able to create my OWN magazine and be able to work with ideas I know well and it helped me be more engaged through the process. I can say that this was one of the top projects I've done throughout high school and it has been a great journey. I have finished all my final touches and can say it was a GRIND, now I'm ready to publish my work !

No comments:

Post a Comment