Sunday, November 11, 2018

Introduction


My name is Jonathan Vivas but my friends call me Jonny. This is my blog that I have to do for Aice Media Studies AS. Since this is my first time making a blog, the instruction given to me were to be myself and type as if I was talking with my friends. Well since you guys are viewing my blog , welcome !! These are three little things you HAVE to know about me
-17 years old
- I play varsity baseball for Cypress Bay
- Currently a senior








Aice media studies is a class I was interested in because I thought I was able to watch movies. Turns out I was completely wrong. But, on the brightside I’ve learned so much and I’m able to analyze and have a better understanding of films and productions. It’s only the beginning of the year and i’m still excited to see what else Aice Media has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment